MyCCPay is a web platform that has been designed for card users to manage their payments and all their credit cards without any hassle. The official website of www.myccpay.com enables users to check the statements of all their credit cards without going to a bank and requesting an account statement. Hence, if you are someone who possesses multiple credit cards and is looking for a single portal to manage them all, MyCCPay can be a lifesaver for you. It helps you manage all your credit and debit card payments including offline and online payments with ease.
In this article, we share a detailed review of the portal and how to use www.myccpay.com to manage your credit cards. We also share details on the cards that you can link with this portal and access on the platform.
The parent company of www.myccpay.com is Total Card Inc. The company continually works to ensure that users can easily manage their credit cards on its website. The website has been designed to help users make and manage all their payments using their credit cards in a quick and hassle-free manner. Moreover, the platform only charges a small amount as the annual fee, so you do not have to worry about spending a huge amount of money as the portal’s fee. Credit cards with a small annual fee help you save on the management of your credit cards and this is precisely where MyCCPay can help you. The platform essentially helps you manage your expenses and credit card payments with ease.
Let us now check out how to create a MyCCPay login account!
Steps To Create A MyCCPay Account Easily
Before you can begin using the website www.myccpay.com easily to track and manage all your credit card payments, it is necessary for you to get a valid account. To this effect, we share a detailed approach that can help you create a valid MyCCPay account so that you can manage all your card payments online in a quick and hassle-free manner.
Follow the steps given below to create a new MyCCPay account!
- Open any browser and visit www.myccpay.com.
- In order to register, click on “New Here.”
- Now, enter your account number of 16 digits without any dashes.
- After that, enter the last four digits of the SSN. Remember that it should only be numbers.
- Enter a valid email address and your postal code.
- After that, create a username that has a length between 8 and 17 characters. Keep in mind that it should be unique.
- Now, type your password (which should again be unique) including a sign, a number and a special character.
- Select a security question to further secure your account. You will find it under the drop-down menu of security questions.
- Answer the security question and click on register.
- Now, your account has been created. Log in to your email and you will see an email from MyCCPay asking you to verify your registration. Click on it to verify.
Once the registration is done successfully, you need to secure your username, password and security answer at a safe place lest you forget it at some point of time in the future.
Credit Cards That Are Eligible On MyCCPay
It is important to remember that not all cards function with MyCCPay. A few select cards work with this payment monitor and credit card manager website portal. They are:
- Total Visa Card
- New Horizon Mastercard
- First Access Visa Card
- Emblem Mastercard
- Access Mastercard
If you possess any of these credit cards that have a fairly low annual fee, you can easily link them to your account on MyCCPay in order to manage your credit cards. This also helps you avoid overspending your savings in the long run.
How To Log In To Your MyCCPay Account?
In order to log in to your MyCCPay account, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit www.myccpay.com using any browser.
- After that, type in your unique username and password.
- Click on the icon that says “log in.”
- Once you do that, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your account.
Meanwhile, remember that if you forget your username or password, you can easily use the option of “forget password” in order to recover them.
How Can You Recover Your Forgotten Password?
It is noteworthy that your password is unique when you register on the platform and you will need to log in to your account on MyCCPay every single time. That said, if you ever forget your password, you can reset it using the steps given below:
- Visit www.myccpay.com using any browser.
- Click on the icon that says “forgot password.”
- After that, enter your account number of 16 digits without dashes.
- Then, enter your SSN’s last 4 digits and remember that it must only be numbers.
- Now, enter the postal code and click on submit.
Finally, www.myccpay.com will send an automatic link to your email ID which will contain a temporary login password. Click on the link to create a brand-new login password. Now, create a new password by typing it into the column of password and click on “submit” to save all the changes.
How To Change Your Password?
Regardless of whether or not you forget your password, it is recommended that you change the password of your account every three months in order to secure it from the threat of hackers. Hence, if you need to change the password of your MyCCPay account, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account on www.myccpay.com.
- At the top of the web page, click on the menu bar.
- Then, click on “settings.”
- Find the icon that says “privacy and settings” and click on it.
- After that, tap on click on “change password” and type in your new unique password.
- Finally, click on “Save.”
And voila! Your new password is now set.
MyCCPay is a pretty good platform to manage your credit card payments and save money over a period of time. Download it now to avail yourself of its benefits.